Tuesday 20 January 2009

screw the chinese project.
its, like, fucked up. simply.
and i've got to do it on my own right now. solo, yes.

there's this idiot in my group, who was supposed to summarise the entire presentation, and send it to wang wen, decides to sleep early. and basically dumps the work on my lap. fuck him man. born loser. you'd be thankful edwin and i accepted you into our group. bitch. totally ruined my night.

for everything else, i realise how badly i need a break from school. i've just been so caught up in school, that i've practically neglected everything else around me. my family, close friends, church, and even my studies. i really gotta stop slacking and run the race all the way to the end.


oh. one more thing.

IVAN CHUA YOU'RE FAT.

i'm sorry but that's the truth, and the truth hurts. pretty darn badly, at times. yes.

listening to:
rise against - hero of war

i guess the only question that i don't know, is why i am afraid of letting go.  

No comments: